Rolf Benz 640 is a modern combination of cubic and organic design elements with narrow armrests and a elaborately upholstered seat. The decorative seams and a stylish base made of solid wood (oak or walnut) gives a special contemporary emphasis to the striking shell shape. Its engaging shape and comfortable luxury means that the Rolf Benz 640 qualifies both as chair and armchair – with optional comfortable swivel function.
- Metal inner frame
- Seat support in wood materials
- Seat in polyurethane foam, built up in coordinated layers varying in height and firmness.
- Back and side part with foam-moulded metal inner frame; the back is covered with an additional layer of soft foam
- Cover quilted underneath with non-woven polyester
- Four leg version available either without swivel mechanism or with a 360° swivel mechanism (against surcharge)
• Oak H70
• Oak H98
• American walnut H81
• Walnut old grey H82
• Smooth steel, powder-coated, matt RAL 7022 umbra grey
• Smooth steel, powder-coated, matt RAL 9017 traffic black
- Cross base metal options:
• painted RAL 9017 Traffic black
• painted RAL 7022 Umbra grey
• high-gloss chrome (price supplement)
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing.
The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons.
BS 5852 crib 5 / CAL TB 117 (covers to be specified)
* The transfer of this data to third parties or its use by third parties are not permissible and requires our authorisation.