Product name: Rolf Benz 655
Designer: Birgit Hoffmann, Christoph Kahleyss
- Cover quilted underneath with non-woven polyester
- Seat and back with foammoulded metal inner frame
- Elastic webbing
- Base options in finishes:
- Four-leg version metal circular tube smooth powder-coated silk-matt RAL 9017 traffic black
- Four-leg version metal circular tube smooth powder-coated silk-matt RAL 7022 umbra grey
- Four-leg version metal circular tube painted textured paint silver
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and
subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are
produced free of fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons.
Clear-cut on the outside, soft on the inside. With its fine lines, the Rolf Benz 655 chair invokes 1950s style and combines it with modern comfort. The Cacharel pleat in the chair back requires skilled precision craftsmanship. By request the external cover can be echoed inside the pleat, whilst the interior cover can be selected in a different colour. The chair’s distinctive metal legs can also be customised in black, umbra grey or textured paint silver.