- Sofa in the widths: 182 cm, 202 cm, 222 cm and 242 cm
- Sectional sofa (le or ri) in the widths: 155 cm, 175 cm, 195 cm and 215 cm
- Closing chair with fixed footstool (le or ri): 112 cm and 132 cm
- Footstool: 92 x 62 cm
- Models can optionally be ordered with piping. Fabric piping in grey or anthracite; faux leather piping in browngrey or black.
Cushions for range
- Cushion for side element: 60 x 26 cm
- Back cushion: 60 x 40 cm
- Flanged back cushion: 60 x 40 cm
- Square upholstered cushion: 35 x 35 cm
- Oblong upholstered cushion: 54 x 27 cm
- More cushions to be found within freistil 198
- Plastic tubular in the surface: matt chrome optics (standard foot)
- Tubular steel leg: jet black RAL 9005
- Steel leg: polished chrome or jet black RAL 9005
- Tapered foot: natural oak or brown stained oak
- Tubular steel frame: polished chrome
- Sloping conical base: natural oak or brown stained oak
- Solid steel leg: jet black RAL 9005
- Double round steel leg: jet black RAL 9005 or pearl gold RAL 1036
- Skidsquare steel tube: jet black RAL 9005
- Seat depth: 54 cm
- Seat height: choice of seat height 42, 45 or 48 cm. However seat height 48 cm is only possible with the tubular steel leg, solid tapered steel leg and tapered foot oak (even sloping conical bases).
- This range is particularly loosely upholstered, so waviness is always visible on the surface of the upholstery.
- There are more dividing seams in leather covers than in fabric covers. Detailed information can be found in the freistil technical brochure.
- Footstool models can only be coupled along the wide side
- With modular systems, velour covers can lead to different pile alignments and therefore to different shine properties.
- For ergonomic reasons, only the seat area of the closing chair with fixed footstool– not the leg rest – is sprung. So if the leg rest is used as a seat it will feel much firmer.
- Sectional sofas and Closing chair with fixed footstool are not designed to be independent. Do not create groups consisting of two sectional sofas.
- Each leg on the side of the arm section can either be fixed externally or moved inside by approx. 22 cm. Cannot be applied to the footstool and closing chair with fixed footstool.