- Sofa in the widths: 183, 203, 223 and 243 cm
- Sectional sofa (le or ri) in the widths: 162, 182, 202 cm
- Corner sectional sofa (le or ri) in the width: 242 cm
- Sectional bench with fixed footstool (le or ri) in the width: 164 cm
- Closingchair with fixed footstool (le or ri): 119 x 180 and 139 x 180 cm
- Footstool: 104 x 74
Cushions for range
- Flanged-back cushion: 60 x 40 cm
- Flanged-back cushion with roll: 80 x 62 cm
- Flanged-cushion-mat: 88 x 68 cm
- Square upholstered cushion: 35 x 35 cm
- Oblong upholstered cushion: 54 x 27 cm "
- Single steel leg: jet black RAL 9005
- Seat depth: 63 cm
- Seat height: 43 cm
- Ticking chamber webs in the pads can show through to the cover (= characteristic feature of high-grade upholstery pad workmanship).
- The range is only suitable for velour covers to a limited extent. The fell seams and piping can lead to lines in the pile.
- With modular systems, velour covers can lead to different pile alignments and therefore to different shine properties.
- There are more dividing seams in leather covers than in fabric covers. Detailed information about this can be found in the Info section.
- For ergonomic reasons, only the seat area of model ASS-PSZ – not the leg rest – is sprung. So if the leg rest is used as a seat it will feel much firmer.
- Repeat and patterned fabrics cannot be processed with this range.
- The cover material should be particularly soft and have a degree of thickness, due to the special corner stitching. Thin materials (especially fabrics) and materials that are strong along the fibre (leathers in particular) do not produce a harmonious overall appearance.