The Rolf Benz 7100 hybrid chair/armchair is ideal for conference rooms and waiting areas. It looks simply stunning either as a comfortable chair at the table or as a classic armchair. It can also be supplied with castors instead of aluminium feet. Incidentally, numerous celebrities have experienced the comfort afforded by the Rolf Benz 7100 during talk shows broadcast on various channels.
- Back in polyether foam built up in coordinated layers of varying height, and fimness and covered with non-woven polyester
- Body with foam-moulded metal inner frame
- Body cover quilted underneath with non-woven polyester
- Seat in polyether foam, built up in coordinated layers varying in height and firmness, covered with a non-woven/foam composite mat
- Wooden seat frame with elastic webbing
- Availaible either with 30 mm-high leg in turned aluminium, or 45 mm-high castor
Wave formation and depressions in the seat area are unavoidable, due to comfort and design reasons, even in high quality Rolf Benz upholstered furniture.
* The transfer of this data to third parties or its use by third parties are not permissible and requires our authorisation.