Filigree legs and inviting soft upholstery are both hallmarks of the Rolf Benz 652 chair. Rolf Benz 652 comes with an optional arm section. In both versions, the chair impresses with its sleekness and rectilinear form. Stylish decorative seams accentuate its sculpture-like design and the perfect craftsman finish. The delicate, filigree legs can be selected in polished chrome, painted in umber grey or in silver textured paint. All designs are also available with castors for even more flexibility at the table.
- Metal inner frame
- Seat support in wood materials
- Seat in polyurethane foam, built up in coordinated layers varying in height and firmness
- Seat cover quilted underneath with non-woven polyester
- Back with metal inner frame covered with charmeuse and with a core of polyurethane foam.
- Four-leg metal, options:
- Fine-grain steel, powder-coated, matt silver
- Smooth steel, powder-coated, matt
- RAL 7022 Umbra grey
- RAL 9017 Traffic black
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluoro-chlorinated hydrocarbons.
BS 5852 crib 5 / CAL TB 117 (covers to be specified)
* The transfer of this data to third parties or its use by third parties are not permissible and requires our authorisation.