Luxurious-looking side parts on a filigree metal frame, and extremely comfortable back and seat upholstery with decorative stitching and graceful back shells, give this sofa its characteristic, almost weightless appearance. The Rolf Benz TIRA received the German Design Award in 2016. It has an innovative relaxation function which allows the Rolf Benz TIRA to adjust to personalised sitting and relaxing positions. The relax function can be released by means of a beautifully made loop with a wooden handle. If you push the seat forward, the backrest of the sofa turns into additional seating space, increasing the seating depth to approx. 42 cm.
- Metal and wooden inner frame with integrated adjustment function
- Seat and backrest in polyurethane foam, built up in coordinated layers varying in height and firmness, coated with a non-woven polyester cover
- Downy-soft cushions with a filling of foam rods and polyester fibres
- Seat height optionally 40 cm or 43 cm
- Base frame in metal, with a choice of finish:
- painted textured silver
- painted black RAL 9017
- painted umbra grey RAL 7022
- high-gloss chrome (for price supplement)
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons.
* The transfer of this data to third parties or its use by third parties are not permissible and requires our authorisation.