Rolf Benz 383 envelops you cosily when you sit down. This chair is characterised by the tension between the organic, cosy seat and the light-looking modern cross base. The slimline yet very stable tubular frame is available in different finishes (Traffic black, Umbra grey or high-gloss chrome). The perfect match: the stool, which is a little bit lower, and which also has a cross base.
- Nosag spring support
- Body with foam-moulded metal inner frame
- Cover quilted underneath with non-woven polyester
- Leg metal optionally:
- Smooth aluminium, powdercoated, matt RAL 7022 Umbra grey
- Smooth steel, powder-coated, matt RAL 9017 Traffic black
- Steel high-gloss chrome (against surcharge)
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons.
* The transfer of this data to third parties or its use by third parties are not permissible and requires our authorisation.