- Sofa in the widths: 228 cm and 248 cm
- Sectional sofa (left or right) in the widths: 144 cm, 164 cm and 184 cm
- Corner sectional sofa (left or right): 248 cm wide
- Closing chair (left or right): 104 cm wide
- Closing chair with fixed footstool (left or right): 130 x 173 cm
- Sectional bench with fixed footstool (left or right): 160 cm wide
- Sectional chair: 80 cm wide
- Upholstered bench element: 86 x 61 cm and 100 x 70 cm
Cushions for range
- Low back cushion: 80 x 40 cm
- Back cushion: 60 x 40 cm
- Flanged back cushion: 60 x 40 cm
- Back cushion with roll: 70 x 66 cm
- Cushion-mat: 88 x 68 cm
- Cuboid cushion: 62 x 42 cm
- Square upholstered cushion: 35 x 35 cm
- Oblong upholstered cushion: 54 x 27 cm
- Cushion: 45 x 45 cm
- Standard foot: plastic
- Seat depth: 72 cm
- Seat height: 40 cm
- Side elements optionally high or low
- Customers can raise the seat height themselves to 43 cm if they wish.
A module set for the height increase is included.
- Ticking chamber webs in the pads can show through to the cover
(= characteristic feature of high-grade upholstery pad workmanship).
- The range is only suitable for velour covers to a limited extent. The fell seams and piping can lead to lines in the pile.
- With modular systems, velour covers can lead to different pile alignments and therefore to different shine properties.
- There are more dividing seams in leather covers than in fabric covers. Detailed information about this can be found in the Info section.
- For ergonomic reasons, only the seat area of the closing chair with fixed footstool – not the leg rest – is sprung. So if the leg rest is used as a seat it will feel much firmer.
Architekt: archis Architekten + Ingenieure GmbH, Karlsruhe, Deutschland