The elegant legs make the Rolf Benz ALMA appear to float and the upholstery of the comfortable Lounge Deluxe creates a seemingly weightless feeling while seated. The well-being experience is completed by an innovative backrest and thanks to the newly developed back design, offers a soft and pillow-like level of support. The modular range includes 2 seat heights and 3 base designs and consists of seat elements on 4 legs which can be linked together. Adjustable coffee tables and backless upholstered benches can also be visually separated. The optional leather bands secured in place with wooden buttons represent a style highlight on the sofa and can be individually selected. The Rolf Benz 925 coffee table range was designed as an addition to the Rolf Benz ALMA.
- Wooden inner frame
- Nosag spring support
- Seat made of high-quality cold foam, built up in coordinated layers, covered with a mat consisting of 20% viscose foam and 80% microfibres and a non-woven polyester cover
- Back pad in polyurethane foam
- Downy-soft back cushions worked into ticking chambers with a filling of 20% viscose foam and 80% microfibres and a nonwoven polyester cover
- Back cover quilted underneath with polyester nonwoven
- Seat height options 42 cm or 45 cm
- Choice of legs:
in the following finishes
- painted RAL 9017 Traffic black
- painted RAL 7022 Umbra grey
- painted textured silver
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons.
* The transfer of this data to third parties or its use by third parties are not permissible and requires our authorisation.