The Rolf Benz 641 hybrid chair combines the tried-and-trusted design of the successful Rolf Benz 640 model with a trendy new upholstered look and particularly soft seating, ensuring comfortable sitting on and in the chair – and for many hours at a time. The striking drape design adds a casual touch. Thanks to the ‘Mix & Match’ option, the inside of the seat can be covered with a different material from the outside of the seat for a unique look. The hybrid seat also comes in 2 seat heights and with feet of metal or wood (with or without a swivel function).
- Metal inner frame
- Seat support in wood materials
- Seat in polyurethane foam, built up in coordinated layers varying in height and firmness
- Back and side part with foammoulded metal inner frame; the back is covered with an additional layer of soft foam
- Cover quilted underneath with non-woven polyester
- Four leg version available either without swivel mechanism or with a 360° swivel mechanism (against surcharge)
- Oak H70
- Oak H98
- American walnut H81
- Walnut old grey H82
- Smooth steel, powder-coated, matt RAL 7022 umbra grey
- Smooth steel, powder-coated, matt RAL 9017 traffic black
- Cross base metal options:
- painted RAL 9017 Traffic black
- painted RAL 7022 Umbra grey
- high-gloss chrome (price supplement)
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons.
* The transfer of this data to third parties or its use by third parties are not permissible and requires our authorisation.