|Product name:||Rolf Benz LIV|
- Seat height options 42 cm or 45 cm
- Seat made of polyurethane foam, built up in layers and coordinated in different thicknesses and hardnesses, covered with a pad consisting of 20 % viscose foam and 80 % microfibres
- Spring system: Glass fibre-reinforced plastic female connectors
- Back with wooden frame inside
- Back pad in polyurethane foam
- Upholstery cover glued-on non-woven polyester
- Down-like backrest cushions comprising compartments with a filling made of 100 % microfibers and a supporting core made of polyurethane
- Frame Smooth aluminium, powder-coated, matt:
- RAL 9017 Traffic black
- RAL 7022 Umbra grey
- Marrone metallic
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons.
The geometric structures of Rolf Benz LIV are created by filigree, polygonal metal frames. Featuring comfortable base springs and an adhesive surface, eight different frames act as versatile bases for individual compositions made up of seat cushions, sofa backs and side sections. Two seat depths and two back widths offer a variety of design options in combination with integrated shelving units. Sofas configured in this way can be added to with flexibility and entirely in line with personal seating preferences through a range of loose cushions. In addition to black and umbra grey, the subtly shimmering shade of Marrone metallic is available for the sofa system’s frame and feet. The shelving unit frames are designed in black or umbra grey. The storage areas can be chosen either in brushed graphite brown or Carrara natural stone or in clear glass with an underside painted in black, umbra grey or Marrone metallic.